Monday, September 21, 2009

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus

First, let me start this post off by saying, "God is so good!!" He is so faithful, and has showed Himself strong to C.F. and I these last few months.
Some things came up this summer, which didn't allow us to take a vacation. A little over four years ago, we endeavored in our hearts (being led of God) not to use credit cards. It was pretty challenging at first, but once we made some adjustments, it's actually very freeing. We are a cash only family!
So, needless to say, the money just wasn't there this summer to go on a trip.
C.F. and I knew that we wanted to do some things for our kids, and needed to believe Him for the funds. Praise God, after seeking Him, coming in agreement in prayer, He did it!
One of the things we wanted to do was take them to the circus, it was gonna be in K.C. for a week.
The kids had a blast!! Wasn't sure how Lucy would do, but surprisingly, she did really good. It took me a minute to get acclimated to the speed of it all - there was a lot going on.


I really miss my old camera, this was the best pic I could get.





No comments: