Sunday, September 13, 2009

NWMO State Fair

Another year at the fair has come and gone. Once again, time really does go fast, especially with children.
We had a lot of fun this year. Not really sure how I feel about Beau (and I'm sure Lucy will, as well) thinking this is the greatest fair ever. But, he does. I have a niece and a nephew that went to the Missouri State Fair one year, they thought it was stupid and wanted to go to the Bethany fair - too funny. I think the difference is, all the cousins get to be together at this fair. I love that! I love that Beau and Lucy have a lot of cousins, and that they get to spend quite a bit of time with them. Some of my greatest memories are spending summers with my cousins. Those were wonderful times in my life!
We were so glad Aunt Glynis, Uncle Donovan, Brighton and Rigley came up from Springfield. It made our fair experience that much more fun!
We sure did miss Morgan and Jake, though. It's not the same without ya!
I also didn't get any pictures with Brandon and Collin. They got there late Thursday night as we were getting ready to go :(
Just so everyone knows, C.F. avoided the cotton candy stand this year!

This is what happens when you become a mother again - your second experiences things much sooner than your first one ever did.

Beau and Lily waiting for the pig races. I still can't get over how Beau stands like Uncle Kent.

Lucy even made a new friend - Joel. He lives here in town, they're only a couple weeks apart in age, so I'm sure they'll be seeing more of each other.

No comments: