Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh my!!

Beau and I were up-stairs yesterday cleaning while Lucy was taking a nap downstairs in her swing. I heard her fussing around so I told Beau we needed to go get her. We came down and I went in the play room to grab something, when I came back into the room, low and behold Lucy was laying on the couch next to her brother with a smirk on his on his face. After my large gasp, Beau said, "Do you think this is funny mommy?" Of course I began the lecture of how we never carry Lucy especially when mommy and daddy aren't around. But I said don't move because I want a picture. (Since no one was hurt, it's a funny story) I went back in the play room to get the camera, came back out and there's Beau holding her. I very calmly grabbed her from him and he said, "She a heaby girl mommy!" I'm pretty proud of him, we went five months without him picking her up.


Hangin out with daddy.

1 comment:

Glynis said...

5 months - that's pretty good! I'm hoping we make it longer, though! Glad no one was hurt.