Monday, December 28, 2009

Is that a ponytail I see??

Look what we can do now!!

When Lucy was born she had "some" hair on her little head, then we came home from the hospital and some of it fell out. She wasn't totally bald but we defiantly wanted it to grow.

Thanks to Aunt Shawna and her overwhelming amount of wisdom, she told me to brush her hair while I nursed her. So every time I sat to nurse, I got my little infant brush out and I would stimulate her scalp. Not really sure how much it helped, but in my mind it was working.

With Beau, I didn't even think about his hair growing. With Lucy, well, yeah.

So now I get to start doing ponytails. So FUN!! As you can see from the photo, I use the sink and a toothbrush to entertain her while I'm working my magic.. ha. Not too sure how long this method of distraction will work, but for now, it works.


No comments: