Thursday, September 11, 2008

My baby


Beau is such an amazing, wonderful little boy to me, and I know that every parent thinks that about their children, I'm just glad I get to experience it. I think having children is Gods way of giving you a glimpse of His love torwards us. Pre-Lucy, Beau and I did everything together, and he was my little buddy. I never really left him with anyone, which I look back now and wished I would've taken advantage of having grandparents around more than I did. But the times I did leave him with people (Mom, Connie or Annie), I'd go to pick him up he'd start to cry when he would see me.....it hurt my feelings. I always thought he was this little independent boy that didn't need me as much as I thought he should. But then I had Lucy and saw how wrong I was. All of a sudden my attention and time shifted in a different direction and I saw how much he missed me, and how much he loved being my baby. He is so special and I thank God He gave him to me. He's truely is thee perfect little boy for me.....I love being his mommy.

No comments: