Sunday, June 29, 2008

Where's all the pic's??

Wow, let me tell what a great mother I am. 1st of all, last weekend Dononvan, Glynis & Brighton came up and I took no pic's of Beau w/ all his cousins. Then this weekend Gracie & Lily had a birthday party at the pool, which was Lucy's 1st time, and I took no pic's. I think Shawna got one of her, but that's it. Then after the pool party we headed on over to the Craven reunion, Josh and Stephanie were there with their kids and I got no pic's of my children w/ theirs. Which by the way I just love Josh and Stephanie. Aaron, Dana and their son who they just adopted from Russia, Kaden, made the long drive and once again, no pic's! We really did have fun these last two weekends I just have no proof.

1 comment:

Glynis said...

I have had to make a very strong effort to remind myself to take pics! I didn't get any pics of Brighton w/ the girls when we were at Mom's.
I was just thinking, do you have any pics from this past Easter that have Brighton in them?